The Cinque Terre Ticket is a card allowing you to visit all Cinque Terre villages with a discounted rate for one day or more. The cost of the ticket, however, is connected to the availability of hiking paths, constantly monitored for floods and landslips: the more you can walk and visit of the Cinque Terre, the more you can travel, the more expensive is the ticket. Normally, the ticket price is 5 to 8€ per day (from purchase time until midnight), and in summer t is usually more expensive.
Where can I buy the Cinque Terre Ticket?
– At all railway stations in Cinque Terre, La Spezia and Levanto.
– at each section of the Blue Path.
– At tourist information centres.
– From bus drivers, only in the villages of the Cinque Terre.
The Cinque Terre Card is issued in different types and validity (1,2,3,7 days). The card for a day costs 7.50 Euros (16 if with the train). There are reductions for children under 12 years old, over seventy, families, groups, etc.
The Card can be purchased at all stations (in tourist information centers).
Cinque Terre CARD standard (7.50 €) includes:
– Wi-Fi Hot Spots in the Park.
– Free use of the ATC bus service within the villages.
– Free access to all the paths of the park.
– Guided tours according to program
– Use of pay toilets
– Participation in the laboratories of the Environmental Education Center of the park, according to programming
– The entrance with reduced tariffs for the Civic Museums of La Spezia (Amedeo Lia, Castello San Giorgio, CAMeC, Sigillo, Palazzina delle Arti, Ethnography, Diocesan)
Cinque Terre Card train (16 €) includes:
– All of above
– The use of the train between Levanto – La Spezia Centrale and vice versa (Regional and Interregional second class) for unlimited travel during the validity period of the card chosen by the user.
Too crowded in the high season, the Cinque Terre still show their soul to those ...Leggi di più
The FAI Spring days in the La Spezia area open to the public two not usually ...Leggi di più
This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian)